- 3 parts dishwashing liquid (Morning Fresh works well)
- 7 parts hotwater
- 1 part glycerol (or sugar)
Mix the ingredients very thoroughly. Maths Squad mix their batches for around half an hour.!
Water quality affects your bubble mixture: hard water doesn’t work as well as soft water. Try distilled water instead of hard tap water.
Consider the ground surface as some will become slippery.
Consider the surroundings as children will chase the bubbles and focus on them and not the chair, tree, pole etc.
VISIT BUBBLES AT 52 DAYS TO EXPLORE for:
- Children LOVE Bubbles & They Are Good for Them Too!
- Language development and bubble blowing
- Bubble Blowing Tips and Techniques
- Make a giant, homemade bubble wand